Check out these fourth of July ice cream sandwiches we found on Pinterest!!
So I found this yummy chocolate chip recipe!
And of course made our own! We scored red, white, and blue M &M’s for 4th of July! My daughters choice of Ice Cream was Purple Cow Scooperman, which made them extra colorful!
Here’s the recipe we came up with
- 2 c. Oat Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tap. Baking Soda
- 1/2 c. Coconut Brown Sugar
- 3 tblsp. Honey
- Dash of salt
- 3/4 c. M & M’s
- 1tsp Vanilla
- 1 egg
- Ice Cream
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, cream together coconut oil and sugar and honey. Add egg and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing until well blended. Stir in M & M’s.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough onto prepared cookie sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes, or until edges are slightly brown.